One Stop Short of Barking (formerly Mind the Gap) - Making of the Book by Mecca Ibrahim

One Stop Short of Barking (formerly Mind the Gap) - Making of the Book by Mecca Ibrahim

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Ken Livingstone - He say no


After he agreed to write a foreword and then we gave him a few lines to "say" or write some of his own I've just received the following:

-----Original Message-----
From: Mayor [mailto:mayor@london.gov.uk]
Sent: 18 December 2003 16:03
To: Mecca Ibrahim
Subject: MGLA021203-1322: RE: Ask Ken debate follow up - quote request


Dear Ms Ibrahim

Thank you for your email of 1 December, inviting me to provide a quote for your book as we discussed at the Ask Ken debate in November.

Thank you for sending some suggestions for me to use, however due to the current constraints on my diary I am unable to fulfil your request at this time.

Please accept my apologies and best wishes for the success of your work.

Yours sincerely


Ken Livingstone
Mayor of London

Hmmmmm - old misery


Home