One Stop Short of Barking (formerly Mind the Gap) - Making of the Book by Mecca Ibrahim

One Stop Short of Barking (formerly Mind the Gap) - Making of the Book by Mecca Ibrahim

Tuesday, October 07, 2003


OK my deadline of 1st October for producing the first draft has passed and I did get all of my chapters to the publishers in time.

Now my editor has had a look at it and wants a few small re-writes and new parts, which I will finish by this time next week, and then - hoorah - that's it. Well for the text anyway, may have to still do some more photographs and cartoon and illustration research, plus give publishers full references for any London Transport Museum pictures we'll be using.

Also my co-researcher Annie Mole did a radio interview for a national German radio station yesterday, due to be broadcast in November. Shameless new media whore and self publicist that she is, she says she's managed to get a plug for the book in the introduction which is cool.


Home