One Stop Short of Barking (formerly Mind the Gap) - Making of the Book by Mecca Ibrahim

One Stop Short of Barking (formerly Mind the Gap) - Making of the Book by Mecca Ibrahim

Wednesday, October 29, 2003


Meeting Ken Livingstone

Although I didn't get to ask my question to Ken live on the TV programme, I did get to meet him at the after show hospitality and when chatting to him, asked if he'd be prepared to write a foreword. Amazingly after grilling me with quite a few questions, he said yes. However my publishers don't neccessarily think it would be a good idea, right now, which is fair enough.

If anyone wants to see a rather enthusiastic and "excited puppy" report of the recording of the AskKen programme and our meeting with Ken, head over to my co-researcher (as she now insists on being called) Annie's blog.


Home