One Stop Short of Barking (formerly Mind the Gap) - Making of the Book by Mecca Ibrahim

One Stop Short of Barking (formerly Mind the Gap) - Making of the Book by Mecca Ibrahim

Thursday, October 23, 2003


I'm gonna be on television, I'm gonna be on television (possibly)

Carlton TV got in touch with me today to see if I wanted to be in the audience of debating show "Ask Ken" and ask Mayor Ken Livingstone a transport related question but to try to make it funny.

Mmm, thinking about it for one second, I jumped at the chance, thinking I'd be able to plug the book in some way but apparently ITC rules says that I can't give it a blatant plug. Anyway I might try to corner Mayor Ken after the show before he's whisked away in his limo to see if he might be prepared to write a foreward or blurb for the book. Watch this space.


Home