One Stop Short of Barking (formerly Mind the Gap) - Making of the Book by Mecca Ibrahim

One Stop Short of Barking (formerly Mind the Gap) - Making of the Book by Mecca Ibrahim

Thursday, September 04, 2003


Hoorah - sales and marketing have given the new spreads their approval so the publishers can get on with the new design now. I haven't seen the new design myself yet, but will keep you posted when I do. Also I've been taking lots of new pictures with my great new digital camera - Epsilon 1.3 - it's really lightweight and much less obstrusive than my previous one. Publishers are pleased with the quality and resolution of the pics too.

Annie's London Underground Blog (diary) also got a good plug in WebUser magazine today - the UK's biggest Internet mag, and she plugs the book quite nicely on her blog, so this is all good news. To see a scan of the article click here.


Home