One Stop Short of Barking (formerly Mind the Gap) - Making of the Book by Mecca Ibrahim

One Stop Short of Barking (formerly Mind the Gap) - Making of the Book by Mecca Ibrahim

Monday, August 18, 2003


Oh no! Back to the drawing board with the design for the book as the sales and marketing team weren't quite happy with the layout. I thought it looked good, but I'm only the author and they've got tons of experience in this stuff. For a highly illustrated book, the design is all important, so it's vital they get it right.

Anyway, I finished another chapter last week so am nearly there with completing it now to make my deadline of the beginning of October. Fortunately there's a Bank Holiday this weekend so I'm going to get my head down and spend time with Annie getting the final sections together.


Home